Thank you, Onion.
In the past 9 months, and 4 since I last laid some numbers on you, 20,000 nosy, curious people found their way to this page.
- Total visitor numbers have nearly tripled–from 7,345 total in October to 20,000 today.
- The average monthly view is 2,222.22 people
- The daily view(with a 30 day average) is around 74.074.
- Twice as many people were looking for Crack(pie) via search, for a total of 761 views and a NON review of Figa has been stumbled upon by just over 500 people. And then some nice words about Caiola’s were read by 255.
- PortlandFoodMap.com, Bon Appetit and PortlandFoodComa.com were responsible for getting a total of 2,000 views to this page through links on there. PFM and BA were exactly 1 view off from each other, with PFM besting the big guys.
- However, when it came to referral sites no one came near PFM at 1,944 visitors. Urbanspoon was a far second with 836.
- And, even after making fun of them in the last post, 44 people misspelled the name of this blog and went looking for some type of “Ediable Obsessions.” 56 got it right and get a gold star. 5 people are looking for one singular ‘Obsession’ and no one has searched for pumpkin lube since November.
Maybe it’s the fact that my father is a retired bookie, the fact that I was always ahead a year in Math or the fact that it plays into my slight touch of OCD, but I love numbers and statistical breakdowns. Needless to say, when Blogger released their stats feature for the blogs I became obsessed with it. In fact, because I’m such a geek, I wanted to share those stats with you.
- Pageviews, all time history(since May 2010-present): 7,345 with over 1/3 coming in the past month.
- My post on Momofuku’s ‘Crack Pie‘ is the top viewed with 342 page views
- Portlandfoodcoma.com, Bon Appetit and Portlandfoodmap.com have brought in 841 hits, and are my top 3 sources of traffic. But, Portlandfoodmap.com is the number one referring site to this one(thank you, A!).
- I’m big with the ‘U’ countries as the US, UK and Ukraine are my top three countries of visitors and those visitors, by more than 15%, are PC’s.
- Apparently, 11 people have found this site by looking up ‘Ediable Obsessions’ and can’t spell. 21 people spelled it right and found their way here.
- One person, truly the inspiration for this post, found this site by searching for ‘Edible Pumpkin Lube.’
Happy Halloween, indeed.